Air Survey

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copperhead

Reaction score
Anyone else get a survey request from Air?
Got one this morning, stated it would take 20 minutes. Needed a break between cleaning rooms so started it.
Got about 10 questions in and got the following statement:
"These are all the questions we have for you today. It appears that a sufficient number of respondents with a similar profile have already completed this survey or that your profile does not exactly match our needs for this study."
Guess my answers did not benefit Air's marketing needs.

Funny thing was the only questions I had gotten to were ones about 'who am I' and what type of vacations I take... not even sure I finished those before being booted.

Funny thing was the only questions I had gotten to were ones about 'who am I' and what type of vacations I take... not even sure I finished those before being booted..
But if you don't take the survey, they keep pestering you. It's pretty stupid to tick off someone willing to do the survey. You're not going to do the next one they send, are you?

You can always get the answers you want from a survey if you write the questions the right way and then discount the answers you don't like.
Remember that the next time Air has a big press release about their "survey findings."
#AirBnBLies

Back