Allowing posts on your blog from others

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one of those comments this morning on my blog also, from the same person I bet. One of the b&b directories that generates so many spam emails to me that I delete anything from them right away. I deleted the comment, too..
Bingo! I wondered if anyone else got that!
Paul McKenzie Best Romantic Inns? A couple years ago he had one of those publicity leads services and there was a flurry of e-mails, do not know how it got started from people who were totally disgruntled (including me) with the lack of service. He has multiple domains and I get a ton of offers to join regularly. If you get them, it is the not humble opinion of this one that you hit delete and do not respond.

I got one of those comments this morning on my blog also, from the same person I bet. One of the b&b directories that generates so many spam emails to me that I delete anything from them right away. I deleted the comment, too..
Paul McKenzie Best Romantic Inns? A couple years ago he had one of those publicity leads services and there was a flurry of e-mails, do not know how it got started from people who were totally disgruntled (including me) with the lack of service. He has multiple domains and I get a ton of offers to join regularly. If you get them, it is the not humble opinion of this one that you hit delete and do not respond.
gillumhouse said:
He is on my spam list. Oddly enough (yeah, right) it seems his email address changes quite frequently so I am always having to add another to my spam filter. He's not the culprit this time, tho.

gillumhouse said:
He is on my spam list. Oddly enough (yeah, right) it seems his email address changes quite frequently so I am always having to add another to my spam filter. He's not the culprit this time, tho.
Well I have been getting more and more from him lately and if you try to unsubcribe...it doesn't work!

Back