ATTN: SWIRT ---Featured Inn Ad on this Forum

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Texan

Reaction score
Swirt,
Why doesn't the AD for my B&B show up. I have picture, geographic location and web address. AND I'm on the forum nearly everyday.
smiley-confused004.gif

I see it often. I saw Breakfast Diva's pic was not there and a blank in its place.

I've seen you up there several times PT! And I visited your website...gorgeous place!

I have seen it lots of times. The photos rotate randomly. The only ones that don't show up I believe are if there is no activity from the inn within a month.

I've seen it, too. But I know what you mean. There are days it seems I see the same 3-4 all the time and then suddenly a new one pops in.
Fear not, tho, YOU may not be seeing it, but others are!

I'm seeing it show up in the rotation. It should show up (statistically speaking) 1 in every 27 page loads. (we have 27 members currently participating in the featured inn listings). If it shows up here then it will appear in the rotation. Its a random number thing. Every time the page loads the server picks a number between 1 and 27 and displays whichever one it picks.

Back