B&B name identified on posts to be or not to be?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do the BOGO because I can limit the availability. I don't really understand why someone would take the BOGO anytime (50% discount) but not take the bandb.com gift cards (15% discount). I wouldn't have nearly the problem with the bandb.com gcs if I could limit their application to weekdays, when I need to increase my business. If I couldn't limit the BOGOs, I would never sign up for the program..
That makes perfect sense to me! I haven't signed up for the BOGO yet but why not?

Dual itentities are allowed, one for cognito and one for incognito, however I do ask that all follow the terms of use related to Multiple Accounts for One Person.
wink_smile.gif
I already have a "cognito" screen name and one that I feel is more of an "alter ego" to that screen name, I've just decided to ditch the "cognito" screen name, to protect myself, and just be " Inncogneeto" and keep my alter ego...
But not for any of the mischievious reasons mentioned in the terms of use...
regular_smile.gif

Dual itentities are allowed, one for cognito and one for incognito, however I do ask that all follow the terms of use related to Multiple Accounts for One Person.
wink_smile.gif
I already have a "cognito" screen name and one that I feel is more of an "alter ego" to that screen name, I've just decided to ditch the "cognito" screen name, to protect myself, and just be " Inncogneeto" and keep my alter ego...
But not for any of the mischievious reasons mentioned in the terms of use...
regular_smile.gif

Thanks, thanks, and thanks to each of you(s).
tounge_smile.gif

Back