B&B Postcards

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deneen Pottery coasters, they are awesome with our Inn logo on front and cork on the back. They get used.

Deneen Pottery coasters, they are awesome with our Inn logo on front and cork on the back. They get used..
Do they find their way into guests luggage?
A while back I had researched coasters.....I do like the idea of the bar coasters.....not expensive

custom tops?
Dresser in my bedroom I had custom made from Oak...early 80's....taller and deeper than the usual dresser......had a counsol TV in the den with a glass top.....when I replaced the TV, I took the glass and placed on top of the dresser......lucked out....it's deep enough. but only covers a bit less than half the length
I saw the other day on the net.....the ability to create your own dinning table pads....probably could do something like that for table and dresser tops of bedrooms..
One Day said:
custom tops?
Dresser in my bedroom I had custom made from Oak...early 80's....taller and deeper than the usual dresser......had a counsol TV in the den with a glass top.....when I replaced the TV, I took the glass and placed on top of the dresser......lucked out....it's deep enough. but only covers a bit less than half the length
I saw the other day on the net.....the ability to create your own dinning table pads....probably could do something like that for table and dresser tops of bedrooms.
I had a glass cutter come and measure everything exactly.
Yeah.... I like the idea of glass.......just that cleaning both sides, when the other side needs it......some of the glass gets heavy.

side track.....coasters
Do you all provide coasters in the rooms?....are they on a table, in a draw?
What type of coasters?.......logo'd?
Seeing photos of the some B&B rooms.......I'd be skitish myself as a guest to cause water rings or any other damage.....then again, I am that way in hotel rooms....besides, room service provides a tray, coasters, napkins, etc....
We had 2 sets of coasters in each room, the kind that will handle sweaty glasses or drink bottles here in the South. Guests were very considerate for the most part and used them.
I did want to put glass tops on a couple of dressers but never got around to it. Our local glass place will come and measure and cut them to order. You might want to ask about getting the kind of glass is like safety glass in the bathroom.

Back