Quantcast

Babymoon Package Ideas?

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Don Draper

Reaction score
We've seen a lot of this kind of guest recently. We don't currently promote to these couples specifically but I've seen the demo through here often and I'm thinking it might be a nice and easy package to put together. What kinds of things do you think would work well for this demo?
We have a really nice Carter's outlet close by that I'm thinking might be easy to get GC's for on an as-needed basis. I want this to be super easy to pull together, especially if we decide to offer it in-season. I guess what I'm asking is "how much" needs to be included? Do I go the food route (chocolate covered strawberries, etc.) or flowers...what else would be good for marking this special time for the couple?
I appreciate any ideas!

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The ones I've seen generally include couples massage, with an emphasis on maternal massage. Sparkling cider & food are also good, but food can be tricky given that some foods become totally unpalatable to the preggo.
Once I get good pix, I'm including some baby items. I was going to have them as add ons but would probably get more mileage out of them if they were included.
I like your idea of a GC to Carters. I might 'pump up' the pkg I have. It gets little to no attention as is.

Don Draper

Reaction score
Hmmm...I hadn't even thought of massage. We don't have any room to do that here but there is a day spa not far away. I agree on the food thing, too many tastes to try and suit. Maybe a GC to a restaurant we partner with would suffice.

JBloggs

Reaction score
My perspective:
I would have a photo or logo image of the Carter's Outlet and provide a Gift Card in the mix. This would be something I WOULD GIVE to a friend or sister - not the person themselves would purchase. Or a group from work, sorta thing, send her off with hubby to your place for R&R and shopping there. :) You could call it something clever like Pickles and Ice Cream Escape or something...and give him a gc to Eddie Bauer outlet. :)

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My perspective:
I would have a photo or logo image of the Carter's Outlet and provide a Gift Card in the mix. This would be something I WOULD GIVE to a friend or sister - not the person themselves would purchase. Or a group from work, sorta thing, send her off with hubby to your place for R&R and shopping there. :) You could call it something clever like Pickles and Ice Cream Escape or something...and give him a gc to Eddie Bauer outlet. :).
THAT'S what I needed...a clever title! A jar of pickles & a GC to B&J! Are you using that one? If not, can I steal it?

Don Draper

Reaction score
My perspective:
I would have a photo or logo image of the Carter's Outlet and provide a Gift Card in the mix. This would be something I WOULD GIVE to a friend or sister - not the person themselves would purchase. Or a group from work, sorta thing, send her off with hubby to your place for R&R and shopping there. :) You could call it something clever like Pickles and Ice Cream Escape or something...and give him a gc to Eddie Bauer outlet. :).
Nice
Thanks Joey.

egoodell

Reaction score
My perspective:
THAT'S what I needed...a clever title! A jar of pickles & a GC to B&J! Are you using that one? If not, can I steal it?
Morticia said:
that was really creative!
RIki