Quantcast

Bagels again (yes again)

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
i have been giving away bagels on my quest to make really good bagels ... i have to keep making them!
i am trying to make really good ONION-y bagels ... these are two plain ones and two onion ones ... yes, off to the side are raisin bagels because i HAVE to make those for the housemates who gobble them up.

white pine

Reaction score
Those look lovely to me! I have never tried to do bagels-- yet. Have you ever had sunflower seed bagels? I only had them at one place on a trip. Toasted they were wonderful!

Innkeeper To Go

Reaction score
seashanty said:
i have been giving away bagels on my quest to make really good bagels ... i have to keep making them!
i am trying to make really good ONION-y bagels ... these are two plain ones and two onion ones ... yes, off to the side are raisin bagels because i HAVE to make those for the housemates who gobble them up.
You have some very lucky housemates!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have switched to pretzels. I had a plate with pretzels and one of my domed butter dishes with honey mustard in it for my guest this week. I think she liked it.

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
can't switch to pretzels until i get the bagels down pat .... i am trying to make my onion bagels really onion-y and i'm going to make some asiago cheese bagels as well