BBONLINE renewal fees

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I think it was Bree that tuned us in to the renewal fees for bandb.com. I got my renewal notice from bbonline just now. It did go up but not too much. A Level 2 renewal is now $209.

I am on level 1 and it is $139 and worth every penny. I am not sure if I want to go to level 2. Can you share why you are at level 2? More photographs of the bed and breakfast?

We have level one and BBONLINE is our best referrer. Without all the bells and whistles, they continue to bring in guests. I am also interesting in hearing some of the answers from level two members, we have considered it.

I am on level 1 and it is $139 and worth every penny. I am not sure if I want to go to level 2. Can you share why you are at level 2? More photographs of the bed and breakfast?.
We are on level two because there are a lot of great inns in our area and they are on level 2. We need to keep up with them on bbonline since it works so well for us. Plus they are very affordable compared to bedandbreakfast.com.
Riki

Until today I was only listed with them and discoverourtown.
They show up great for my city... partly because of another B&B here that uses them as their website.
=)
Kk.

I am on level 1 and it is $139 and worth every penny. I am not sure if I want to go to level 2. Can you share why you are at level 2? More photographs of the bed and breakfast?.
I'm doing Level 2 to get the marketing promos.

I have to applaud BBONLINE.COM they actually REWARD innkeepers for sticking with them. Instead of RAISING OUR RATES they lower them!! GOOD ON YA BBONLINE!
See why BBONLINE is the best directory around! Yes my opinion and I'm stickin' with it! Here is the listing breakdown fyi for any new innkeepers.

Thanks for asking that because I do not remember why unless it had something to do with what I had when Randy sold the Directory. I am asking questions about that right now. I will let you know. I do know that level 1 can have 3 specials and level 2 can have 5 and that may be why I went to level 2 - to cover all the markets I cater to. Being in Podunk, I have to pull every chain I can.
Edited to say: Thanks, Bree, I KNEW there was a reason! Marketing promos.

I have to applaud BBONLINE.COM they actually REWARD innkeepers for sticking with them. Instead of RAISING OUR RATES they lower them!! GOOD ON YA BBONLINE!
See why BBONLINE is the best directory around! Yes my opinion and I'm stickin' with it! Here is the listing breakdown fyi for any new innkeepers..
I'm interested in the other pros about going to the higher level listing with them too. I am adding them next! I signed up for the directories in the order that they show up when you do a search for my town bed breakfast. Gee, what an exact science. haha!
regular_smile.gif

Back