Beds in front of windows

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to make changes but it didn't work.
I am just trying to figure out how things work and failing lots of things..
The edit button didn't work for you? Did it give you an error?

I just saw this place for sale on BBONLINE.COM and found it interesting that most of the beds are in front of windows! Of course what FIRST caught my eye was the lack of headboards, to which I thought, hm that is odd.

I just saw this place for sale on BBONLINE.COM and found it interesting that most of the beds are in front of windows! Of course what FIRST caught my eye was the lack of headboards, to which I thought, hm that is odd..
I HATE beds without headboards. How the heck do you sit up in bed and read or even watch TV (if they have TV's) and especially when the bed is in front of a window???
To me, that look says 'dorm room' or 'not enough money to buy a proper bed'.

I just saw this place for sale on BBONLINE.COM and found it interesting that most of the beds are in front of windows! Of course what FIRST caught my eye was the lack of headboards, to which I thought, hm that is odd..
I HATE beds without headboards. How the heck do you sit up in bed and read or even watch TV (if they have TV's) and especially when the bed is in front of a window???
To me, that look says 'dorm room' or 'not enough money to buy a proper bed'.
I feel the same way. So to sit in bed and read you are up against those curtains? Strange.

Seems odd to me too. I mean, it's just mattresses with boxsprings with no BED. Where is the bed part of B&B??? <grin>

I think it depends on the location. We have a bed angled near a picture window that looks out to the vineyard. Guests have been known to move it so the foot of the bed is up to the window and allow them to look out the the vineyard while still in bed. This also happens often when it's raining, or when they want to lie in bed and look at the stars. They say they feel like they are out there in the weather and love it.
riki

Back