Best mosquito solutions?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw to put Listerine in a spray bottle and spray the area, if anyone tries this let us know please!

In the deep south like Samster and the only real solution here is the yard spray. We use Yard Guard and it works for about 6-8 weeks even with rain unless we get so much rain the ground stays saturated. Which of course brings in more mosquitoes.
Fans help but the size of our mosquitoes can take on the slight breeze.
cry_smile.gif

Serving breakfast this far from land usually works for me. :)
DSCF1486.JPG
So glad you posted Sanctuary. - Jealous as well. But was wondering if you were still doing the B&B thing. I had a couple here last week from France that was headed down your way so I googled your website and there was no mention (that I could spot) of just overnight stay.
Please let us know!.

In the deep south like Samster and the only real solution here is the yard spray. We use Yard Guard and it works for about 6-8 weeks even with rain unless we get so much rain the ground stays saturated. Which of course brings in more mosquitoes.
Fans help but the size of our mosquitoes can take on the slight breeze.
cry_smile.gif
Yes, like you CH, we have to spray here for the skeeters, especially when there's lots of rain for several days and we want to enjoy the outdoor living areas.
sad_smile.gif
I sometimes had to fog around the front porch more often when we had guests. I hate it but it's just the way it is....

Back