"Best of" awards on Bedandbreakfast.com for 2011

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even remember hearing that the voting was taking place. I must have missed it..

I did this by mistake and can't get it off - sorry!
Riki
egoodell said:
Riki
If it will still let you edit the post, click Edit then the "Switch to plain text editor" link under the message. That will let you see all the "invisible" code that you can then delete.
Arkansawyer said:
egoodell said:
Riki
If it will still let you edit the post, click Edit then the "Switch to plain text editor" link under the message. That will let you see all the "invisible" code that you can then delete.
Thank you! But when I go to the post, it does not show the option to edit anymore unless I'm blind which is usually the case. I only see "quote" and "reply"...
Riki
egoodell said:
But when I go to the post, it does not show the option to edit anymore unless I'm blind which is usually the case. I only see "quote" and "reply"...
Riki
Yes, I noticed this the other day, when, a few hours after posting something, I saw a typo in what I wrote and tried to correct it. The Edit function disappears after an hour or two. Don't know if it has always been that way, or if Swirt is now cracking down on people changing their posts! So proofread carefully. The clock is ticking!
Arkansawyer said:
egoodell said:
But when I go to the post, it does not show the option to edit anymore unless I'm blind which is usually the case. I only see "quote" and "reply"...
Riki
Yes, I noticed this the other day, when, a few hours after posting something, I saw a typo in what I wrote and tried to correct it. The Edit function disappears after an hour or two. Don't know if it has always been that way, or if Swirt is now cracking down on people changing their posts! So proofread carefully. The clock is ticking!
once you are quoted you can no longer edit, go ahead try to edit this one. You can't...

I don't even remember hearing that the voting was taking place. I must have missed it..

Riki
egoodell said:
Riki
Arkansawyer said:
egoodell said:
Riki
Thank you! But when I go to the post, it does not show the option to edit anymore unless I'm blind which is usually the case. I only see "quote" and "reply"...
Riki
egoodell said:
Riki
Arkansawyer said:
egoodell said:
Riki
once you are quoted you can no longer edit, go ahead try to edit this one. You can't...
Then stop quoting me! ;-)

Riki
egoodell said:
Riki
Arkansawyer said:
egoodell said:
Riki
Riki
egoodell said:
Riki
Arkansawyer said:
egoodell said:
Riki
Arkansawyer said:
It sucks doesn't it
ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa

Back