Breakfast Images

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so you know I am going to share one or two, if I even got one or two worthy of sharing, but BUT there is no retaking them, so whatever comments you make I will thumb my nose at, or blow raspberries to.
cheers.gif

The waffles are DOWN THE HATCH.
chef.gif
BYE BYE WAFFLES. I broke my rule of K.I.S.S. but such is life, I am always breaking rules...
Click here (hopefully this twitter image will work for you)
Click here (for second image showing a Mason jar) I know, but I have my reasons...this is actually a square Mason from CANADA - there was beetroot in this jar from the Great Plains of Canada (I think you call it the Canadian Prairies, I like to use things I am given and give back).
Those shots are really good!
Click here (for the third image) I couldn't add it as someone replied to that post. Notice it is better and less cluttered without the bacon in the shot, picture the bacon on the side. :) I use these plates often, but for omelets and potatoes, these are Vintage egg shell nautilus from Homer Laughlin 1930's. Smaller plates.
Half the photos I took with the plate on a cake stand so it was closer to the JUICE and FLOWERS. This one is on the tablecloth itself.

Just so you know I am going to share one or two, if I even got one or two worthy of sharing, but BUT there is no retaking them, so whatever comments you make I will thumb my nose at, or blow raspberries to.
cheers.gif

chef.gif
BYE BYE WAFFLES. I broke my rule of K.I.S.S. but such is life, I am always breaking rules...
Click here (for second image showing a Mason jar) I know, but I have my reasons...this is actually a square Mason from CANADA - there was beetroot in this jar from the Great Plains of Canada (I think you call it the Canadian Prairies, I like to use things I am given and give back).
Click here (for the third image) I couldn't add it as someone replied to that post. Notice it is better and less cluttered without the bacon in the shot, picture the bacon on the side. :) I use these plates often, but for omelets and potatoes, these are Vintage egg shell nautilus from Homer Laughlin 1930's. Smaller plates.
Half the photos I took with the plate on a cake stand so it was closer to the JUICE and FLOWERS. This one is on the tablecloth itself.
Yes. Good one. I really like the bacon pic, too!
You know I get the weird ones. I have a really lame waffle photo on my website. I get calls asking, 'Is that all you serve? Carbs? Do you know having just carbs for breakfast is not healthy?' Really breakfast police? You have nothing better to do?
That's what I have heard, YMMV. Of course we now have all the other photos, too, so those calls have lessened. But we still get the people who think they choose which of those they want every morning. Sigh. Nothing is perfect.

cheers.gif

chef.gif
LOVE #1 & 3! They look great!

They are beautiful JB, lots of vivid color. You can almost smell them.... Yumm. That is just what you want, for the eyes to fool the other sences in thinking they can smell and taste. Exactly the objective here!

cheers.gif

chef.gif
I like the shot but there are some dark areas that need to be lightened a bit. I think maybe the fork kind of on the plate might be good. Yeah Homer Laughlin!

Arggh! I am trying to add to the other post and a reply makes me post anew, I am sorry everyone. Here is the last one, really.
Thanks everyone. Here is the blog on the subject and the not-so-glam kitchen where it all went down..
I have not made a "B&B breakfast" in such a looooooooooooong time!! I'm hungry now for a yummy breakfast like the ones in JB's photos! Give me strength, give me strength.... lol....
regular_smile.gif

We had a professional do our shots and were very pleased with how they turned out.

Back