Buying sheets

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try this code when you check out, it should give you an additional 30% when you use your Kohl's card: BTS30.
GeorgiaGirl25 said:
Try this code when you check out, it should give you an additional 30% when you use your Kohl's card: BTS30
I'm calling my SIL. She is Kohl's best customer.
wink_smile.gif
I'll let her place the order. She is such a good customer that my nephew said, on a history report, that the reason the first settlers had such a difficult time was because they couldn't drive to Kohl's for supplies like his mom does.
Woowoo! She ordered online, ship to me and saved me $120! Yowza! 4 queen sheet sets, 1 twin quilt + 1 queen quilt.
Hey, you can't beat that... congrats on a good buy!!
Don't those little things just make you feel better?
emspiers said:
Oh, yeah. The way I look at it, I got one free set of sheets and one free quilt. And my SIL gets bonus points or whatever they hand out.

Try this code when you check out, it should give you an additional 30% when you use your Kohl's card: BTS30.
GeorgiaGirl25 said:
Try this code when you check out, it should give you an additional 30% when you use your Kohl's card: BTS30
I'm calling my SIL. She is Kohl's best customer.
wink_smile.gif
I'll let her place the order. She is such a good customer that my nephew said, on a history report, that the reason the first settlers had such a difficult time was because they couldn't drive to Kohl's for supplies like his mom does.
Woowoo! She ordered online, ship to me and saved me $120! Yowza! 4 queen sheet sets, 1 twin quilt + 1 queen quilt.
emspiers said:
Oh, yeah. The way I look at it, I got one free set of sheets and one free quilt. And my SIL gets bonus points or whatever they hand out.
YEAH!! I love it when that happens!!

Here is what I use. They work out real well for the guests. http://www.thecompanystore.com/parent/Sheets+Solid/3001/EZ70X/&An=102&A=1646

Back