Catching Up

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greyswan

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've posted... we're still innkeeping and love our guests and inn. Seeing familiar and new faces on this forum, too, let's me know that there are many others who are still doing what they love, too.
Over the last year Jim and I have made a decision to take better care of our health - together, we have lost over 90 lbs and are in the best shape of our lives with more energy than ever. We are still hugely commited to community involvement finding the time for the things we like to do.
I spent a year with a coaching group with daily calls and just started a small Mastermind group meeting via phone once a week and I belong to several women's networking groups in the Richmond area. Social media is a time vampire and must watch myself on that front!
(This was the 5 cent version.)

Welcome back. Do let us know when you get your Tesla charger.

I'm so glad for you & Jim. Making yourself a priority is one of the best investments you can do for yourself. Congratulations on all the hard work both of you had to do to drop all those pounds!
Oh, and welcome back!

Welcome back from a newbie! Congrats on your success!

Great to have you back here. You have your priorities in order. Good for you both on health matters.

Absolutely love it. Love that you are loving what you do, taking great care and storing fuel, and working with others in a positive group. We had to restructure things about five years ago and it was the key to making us happy innkeepers today. Yeah!

Back