Cleaning caddy

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
I need just a small caddy to carry windex, paper towels, dusting spray and cloths and some amenities. I've been going around on this for a week trying to come up with something to use that I already have on hand.
Voilà! I got a cheap, 6 slot cloth wine bottle carrier at the grocery store last year. It's been hanging on the banister, where all our shopping bags are stored, since then.
Everything fits great and doesn't wobble around. And the dirty cloths and used paper towels fit in their own slot.
Yippee. No more running around digging up the cleaning stuff. All in one place now.

That's an excellent idea. I am looking for something for my innsitters' essentials - the things I like to have that I can't count on someone else's B&B to have.

I had a large divided plastic tote which I carried from room to room. This was a carry over from the dorm days when I had to drag all my stuff down the hall to the bathroom..UGH I hated that.
31fKTazW24L.jpg

Great idea. I have had the carrier plastic kind. It did not work well for all size bottles. And paper towels did not fit in. But this wine bottle carrier is great ! We have so many of them laying around. here for our guest to use while wine shopping.
Thanks Maddie
thumbs_up.gif

I had a large divided plastic tote which I carried from room to room. This was a carry over from the dorm days when I had to drag all my stuff down the hall to the bathroom..UGH I hated that.
31fKTazW24L.jpg
Yep - these are great! You can get them at Tractor Supply or your local tack shop. We use these in the barn for all the grooming stuff...AND in the B&B for cleaning stuff.

we have one of the out of eden carry all contaners - good and deep and keeps all the bottles of cleaning products upright - we have one like above for the tea, coffee, teaspoons, biscuits, shower gel and shampoos (minitures) and then they are separate from the cleaning products in the other caddy to make sure nothing get contaminated.

Try this:
http://www.cleanitsupply.com/p-56015/irwin-pro-large-tool-organizer-irw420002.aspx.
Aussie Innkeeper said:
Try this:
http://www.cleanitsupply.com/p-56015/irwin-pro-large-tool-organizer-irw420002.aspx
Before I'll spend $67.50 I'll carry a couple of Walmart bags around. I'm cheap!

Great solution! And you can toss it in the was now and then to keep it clean.
thumbs_up.gif

31fKTazW24L.jpg
I use a similar tote for exactly that reason. Keeps everything upright, and damp stuff doesn't accidentally leak.

Back