Cold brew coffee?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
Does anyone make cold brew coffee? I am thinking of trying this ...

Yes, but there is a little tiny place around here that serves the BEST iced coffee and I asked about it ... and they make cold brew coffee, saying that hot brewing then cooling 'makes it bitter'. Now that is how I have always made iced coffee, using the hot that has cooled. But I have to say their iced coffee is amazing. So thinking of trying.

Yes, but there is a little tiny place around here that serves the BEST iced coffee and I asked about it ... and they make cold brew coffee, saying that hot brewing then cooling 'makes it bitter'. Now that is how I have always made iced coffee, using the hot that has cooled. But I have to say their iced coffee is amazing. So thinking of trying..
seashanty said:
Yes, but there is a little tiny place around here that serves the BEST iced coffee and I asked about it ... and they make cold brew coffee, saying that hot brewing then cooling 'makes it bitter'. Now that is how I have always made iced coffee, using the hot that has cooled. But I have to say their iced coffee is amazing. So thinking of trying.
worth a try!!! If it's too much trouble for the taste, you can go back to the 'old fashioned way.'

haha ... a PERK special for m.e. get it??
wink_smile.gif

Yes, it is amazing and it only gets better as it sits. I use it like a coffee concentrate and cut it about 1 to 2 or 3 parts milk.

Back