Counting down until vacation

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to see an inn-mate on my vacation! (On our way to Maryland to see lots of old friends.)
=)
Kk.

With DH I do not get a vacation. It is harder to travel with him than to just stay home. I will be here so all y'all can stop in for a "motel stop" as we call it in our family. It means you stop in for the bed & breakfast and say hello/goodbye and it is OK. Nothing more expected. I am going to go to Mid-Atlantic to see Jay and then hope to see an inn-mate and a week later get to go to Charleston on City business - those are my vacations. And very welcome they are!! I am more worn out from this week of Garden Club stuff than I get from guests (with the school thing and rail-trail mixed in on top of everything)..
Open 12 months here but the Mid-Atlantic Con. is about all the vacation I will get( in Jan). Dec/Jan are my slowest months...You all have a great time and remember we 12 month'ers as your sipping your drinks with feet up.
shades_smile.gif
Mary in Bridgewater.

With DH I do not get a vacation. It is harder to travel with him than to just stay home. I will be here so all y'all can stop in for a "motel stop" as we call it in our family. It means you stop in for the bed & breakfast and say hello/goodbye and it is OK. Nothing more expected. I am going to go to Mid-Atlantic to see Jay and then hope to see an inn-mate and a week later get to go to Charleston on City business - those are my vacations. And very welcome they are!! I am more worn out from this week of Garden Club stuff than I get from guests (with the school thing and rail-trail mixed in on top of everything)..
Open 12 months here but the Mid-Atlantic Con. is about all the vacation I will get( in Jan). Dec/Jan are my slowest months...You all have a great time and remember we 12 month'ers as your sipping your drinks with feet up.
shades_smile.gif
Mary in Bridgewater.
We're also open year round, but close when we go on vacation which is usually no longer than 2 weeks at a time. Our winter is definitely our slow time and welcomed time!

shades_smile.gif
Mary in Bridgewater.
We're also open year round, but close when we go on vacation which is usually no longer than 2 weeks at a time. Our winter is definitely our slow time and welcomed time!
This is us too. Jan/Feb the slowest times but always weekends and Nov/Dec sporadic weekdays too. I'm just SO looking forward to two days in a row off HERE, not running around anywhere, sitting in my fuzzy bunny slippers, enjoying quiet and my morning coffee. Aaahhh....

shades_smile.gif
Mary in Bridgewater.
This is us too. Jan/Feb the slowest times but always weekends and Nov/Dec sporadic weekdays too. I'm just SO looking forward to two days in a row off HERE, not running around anywhere, sitting in my fuzzy bunny slippers, enjoying quiet and my morning coffee. Aaahhh....
That sounds fantastic!! We usually always have someone here on the weekends, but during the week we get some breaks...Hope you're able to enjoy some time off soon!

shades_smile.gif
Mary in Bridgewater.
That sounds fantastic!! We usually always have someone here on the weekends, but during the week we get some breaks...Hope you're able to enjoy some time off soon!
You too, 10 more days!!!

shades_smile.gif
Mary in Bridgewater.
I will look forwrd to meeting you there.

21 days 1 hour 15 minutes til the plane arrives at it's destination, yaaaaahoooooooo. Sorry for rubbing it in, but next weekend will be my LAST weekend of the season. I didn't want to even stay open for that but I kept getting calls for cottages. Who am I to turn that down?

21 days 1 hour 15 minutes til the plane arrives at it's destination, yaaaaahoooooooo. Sorry for rubbing it in, but next weekend will be my LAST weekend of the season. I didn't want to even stay open for that but I kept getting calls for cottages. Who am I to turn that down?.
Enjoy it!!!
We just got the last of the Parents out of here...9 check-ins today but it is beautiful out and we are going to take some leaf pics before someone shows up early!

Everyone's gone, house is trashed, I'm going hiking!!!!
No guests on the books until December
cry_smile.gif
but a gorgeous fall day out there!
teeth_smile.gif

So I'm taking a little break... then off I go! YAY!!!
=)
Kk.

Everyone's gone, house is trashed, I'm going hiking!!!!
No guests on the books until December
cry_smile.gif
but a gorgeous fall day out there!
teeth_smile.gif

So I'm taking a little break... then off I go! YAY!!!
=)
Kk..
enjoy. I didn't do a darn thing today either. No ressies until Tuesday. Everyone else staying until Monday. It all can wait.

The christian louboutin shoes cheap are classy and well produced and every thing that should seem on shoes. Purchasing and wearing the Christian Louboutin Black Pumps, you and your feet are to be respected by the ladies.In recent months, cheap christian louboutin sale there has been in steady increase in the number of Web sites claiming to be fine wholesale Christian Louboutin designer shoes for sale because they are a direct line.This is the start of work.Practical,durable,very warm,it is also a chic cheap christian louboutin boots , stylish work will continue with all the casual spring wear thick tights look great, cheap ladies ankle boots cheap ladies ankle bootsand variants.No matter how the woman, cheap over the knee boots for women wearing high heels has become sexy. Moreover, cheap christian shoes a pair of high heels red background.
Many wholesale luxury goods makers provide cheap christian louboutin shoes on sale,that is a good choice cheap ladies ankle boots ,not just the designer names for those who do not have their feet in the brand name labels to reflect their personal fashion sense.A proper installation is essential for foot comfort ankle boots on sale ankle boots on sale,whether it is a busy day at work or a night in the town.Designer shoes are like an excellent beauty with the kind of mystery.The hidden platform of christian louboutin shoes discount will see a wonderful and colorful world christian louboutin for cheap ,design and function together with the sole of red heels makes this a spring.
Now,find your favorite christian louboutin shoes on sale in seasons and in most countries all over the world.Most young woman who love to following the fashion trend may have one pair of christian louboutin shoes.These shoes definitely are now popular for vogue styles and top grade quality.Christian louboutin pumps are always the most important accessories for women in any occasions.Women like wearing christian louboutin shoes for work, cheap black knee high boots cheap black knee high bootsattending parties red pumps shoes red pumps shoes,or going outside with friends.
christian louboutin shoe shop

Back