Data for Thank You Veterans Project

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
Jim Ford of Thomas Shepherd Inn is now ready for data for the Thank You Veterans Web Site. The plan is that it is e-mailed to me and then I will send it on to them to put it on the site. This way, we will know the inns listing are participating - none of your "friends" are putting you on without your knowledge.
Send to [email protected] with Thank You Vets as the Subject so I do not dump it (and can watch SPAM file) with this format please:
State[/td]B & B Name[/td]City[/td]Contact Phone[/td]Web Address[/td][/tr] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
Even if you have already said I am in - I need this sent to me. Thank you for participating!

The website doesn't work, or it is being worked on right now because all I get is the index list, not the site.

The website doesn't work, or it is being worked on right now because all I get is the index list, not the site..
We are ready for data, not ready to go live. Looking at it is premature.

The website doesn't work, or it is being worked on right now because all I get is the index list, not the site..
It is being built. They needed data to develop it and that means we are ready to have prople send it in.

What are the details again?.
You make a minimum of one room available to anyone with a valid Military ID or a VA ID (guarantees they are Veterans, Retired, Active Duty, Reserves, or National Guard) on the night of November 10 so they are on-site for any Veteran's Day activities if any on Nov. 11. They number of rooms you make available is up to the innkeeper but at least 1. You will be listed as participating on the web site where the military will be directed to find an inn. ALL reservations are to be made directly with the inn of choice.
It will be a logistic nightmare to list rooms available/not available so there may be calls after you are booked - it is up to the innkeeper if they want to make more open for it or say sorry we are booked. BUT it gives an opportunity to try to book another night - PAID!
Some inns have send me $5 toward the PR for this. A few have sent $10. It is a whatever/if you want as far as feeding the PR fund. As of today the fund has $150. That is it in the nutshell.
Feel free to ask any questions.

Back