Quantcast

Date Night Promotions/Packages

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

JBloggs

Reaction score
Give us your best shot at promoting a "Date Night" package. Description and what it would include.
(NOT AT MY INN, AT YOUR INN!!)

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Date night: I would include a picnic dinner for 2 to be taken to the drive-in for a “Blast of the Past” double feature at the drive-in where they show first-run movies (admission included). This would include a bottle of sparkling cider and WV hand-blown goblets for the cider. There would be a single red rose for the lady (card slipped to her fella to sign and put with the rose). There would also be a small box of hand-dipped local chocolates.

Generic

Reaction score
Date night: I would include a picnic dinner for 2 to be taken to the drive-in for a “Blast of the Past” double feature at the drive-in where they show first-run movies (admission included). This would include a bottle of sparkling cider and WV hand-blown goblets for the cider. There would be a single red rose for the lady (card slipped to her fella to sign and put with the rose). There would also be a small box of hand-dipped local chocolates..
Blast for the past is right... I think my parents took me to see the graduate when I was 3 years old and drive-ins were still illegal around here, so you had to go over the border for one. (And I think today I would be driving six hours for a drive-in around here.)

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Date night: I would include a picnic dinner for 2 to be taken to the drive-in for a “Blast of the Past” double feature at the drive-in where they show first-run movies (admission included). This would include a bottle of sparkling cider and WV hand-blown goblets for the cider. There would be a single red rose for the lady (card slipped to her fella to sign and put with the rose). There would also be a small box of hand-dipped local chocolates..
Blast for the past is right... I think my parents took me to see the graduate when I was 3 years old and drive-ins were still illegal around here, so you had to go over the border for one. (And I think today I would be driving six hours for a drive-in around here.)
2.6 miles & $6 per person. There is another 25 miles from me also. I post what is playing at the drive-in on my happenings page and get a lot of hits because of it. It proves people know I am here. IF they e-mail me what is playing, I will update my website while on my trip.