Decorating dilemma

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. The quilt is long gone. I am using this bedspread.
blooming-rag-ruffle-cottage-quilt-set_thumb_250.jpg

The windows have shades. Navy is a great idea..
TheBeachHouse said:
Thanks. The quilt is long gone. I am using this bedspread.
blooming-rag-ruffle-cottage-quilt-set_thumb_250.jpg

The windows have shades. Navy is a great idea.
I love these and they are only $50 a pair.
http://www.amazon.com/Lush-Decor-Flower-Curtain-Panel/dp/B008VO8DSS/ref=sr_1_6?s=furniture&ie=UTF8&qid=1409835534&sr=1-6

I love watercolors. I was on the water this past week and it looked like a watercolor, and I said to myself "How in the world could someone paint this scene in acrylic or oils, it has to be a watercolor!" :)

I love watercolors. I was on the water this past week and it looked like a watercolor, and I said to myself "How in the world could someone paint this scene in acrylic or oils, it has to be a watercolor!" :).
Joey Bloggs said:
I love watercolors. I was on the water this past week and it looked like a watercolor, and I said to myself "How in the world could someone paint this scene in acrylic or oils, it has to be a watercolor!" :)
I do too. And the skill it takes is incredible.

I love watercolors. I was on the water this past week and it looked like a watercolor, and I said to myself "How in the world could someone paint this scene in acrylic or oils, it has to be a watercolor!" :).
Joey Bloggs said:
I do too. And the skill it takes is incredible.
Watercolor requires excellent skill. The painting requires a bolder background to show it off.

Hi Beach House I've been looking at your pictures for a while. To me crisp white and blue is very beachy. It always looks fresh and clean. I found a photo that depicts what I am talking about as a base.
Painting as already suggested of your furniture would be really good.
I think your rooms need to scream Beach.
You would just add some darker tones and textures in lamps, a floor mat etc.
shutters%20blue%20white.jpg

Hi Beach House I've been looking at your pictures for a while. To me crisp white and blue is very beachy. It always looks fresh and clean. I found a photo that depicts what I am talking about as a base.
Love this! I does need some life to it, but a great base to start.

I love Blue and White. So crisp and clean!

I think you just need some color. I don't know where you are located, but hit up thrift stores and flea markets. We came up with some amazing deals.

Latest posts

Back