deleted

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOWER PRICE... $299,000.
I couldn't "edit' this in the original post (no edit button)..
Sunshine said:
LOWER PRICE... $299,000.
I couldn't "edit' this in the original post (no edit button).
That's a great price for that beautiful house!
Arks said:
Sunshine said:
LOWER PRICE... $299,000.
Thank you!! Tell the buyers out there!!! They all seem to be hiding!

LOWER PRICE... $299,000.
I couldn't "edit' this in the original post (no edit button)..
Sunshine said:
LOWER PRICE... $299,000.
Arks said:
Sunshine said:
LOWER PRICE... $299,000.
Sunshine said:
Arks said:
Sunshine said:
LOWER PRICE... $299,000.
The Right One hasn't figured out yet that they want to be innkeepers!
shades_smile.gif
I hope they see the light soon!

Christmas is coming, why not celebrate it with a nice present for yourselves! This B&B celebrate Christmas like no other, so get ready to dance with the Sugar Plum Fairies at your very own B&B at the price for a normal house in my town!

Christmas is coming, why not celebrate it with a nice present for yourselves! This B&B celebrate Christmas like no other, so get ready to dance with the Sugar Plum Fairies at your very own B&B at the price for a normal house in my town!.
Thanks Duff!

Glad you found my listing borrow worthy. As a writer I don't think anyone should copy another person's stuff, but since we're not in the same state I suppose it is okay.
regular_smile.gif
Our inn and personality is written in those words, they don't apply to anyone else.

Glad you found my listing borrow worthy. As a writer I don't think anyone should copy another person's stuff, but since we're not in the same state I suppose it is okay.
regular_smile.gif
Our inn and personality is written in those words, they don't apply to anyone else..
Well you are the best at everything you do! I won't lie, I did use yours as a 'guide' to help me write mine, but I didn't 'copy' yours.
As you said, yours is written specifically for your inn and it wouldn't work for ours. If you want me to delete it, I will do so. no problem.

regular_smile.gif
Our inn and personality is written in those words, they don't apply to anyone else..
Well you are the best at everything you do! I won't lie, I did use yours as a 'guide' to help me write mine, but I didn't 'copy' yours.
As you said, yours is written specifically for your inn and it wouldn't work for ours. If you want me to delete it, I will do so. no problem.
Sunshine said:
You already edited it above. No worries. I guess I was hoping for an oops or something from an innmate.
copy%20listing2.PNG

regular_smile.gif
Sunshine said:
You already edited it above. No worries. I guess I was hoping for an oops or something from an innmate.
copy%20listing2.PNG

Sorry Sunshine, but that's not just using it as a guide. That's plagiarism
omg_smile.gif

Back