Dilemma

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad things worked out for you. I have something like this coming up in October. Keeping my fingers crossed for an outcome like yours!.
Thanks! I hope your comes through also! Our location does not lend itself to any business bookings, so this is a rarity for us.
If they are engineers everything will be lined up: shoes, clothes, toiletries.
Morticia said:
Bahahah. True dat!

Glad things worked out for you. I have something like this coming up in October. Keeping my fingers crossed for an outcome like yours!.
Thanks! I hope your comes through also! Our location does not lend itself to any business bookings, so this is a rarity for us.
Morticia said:
Bahahah. True dat!
Copperhead said:
Morticia said:
Bahahah. True dat!
hmm...not engineers. Think long term planning errrrr, underground.

Morticia said:
Bahahah. True dat!
Copperhead said:
Morticia said:
Bahahah. True dat!
Oh, so they should all be dead silent most of the time, whatever their under taking :)

Morticia said:
Bahahah. True dat!
Copperhead said:
Morticia said:
Bahahah. True dat!
Breakfast Diva said:
Copperhead said:
Morticia said:
Bahahah. True dat!
I'll guess they might be a little wilder then.

UPDATE:
Everything worked out great! The guests moved their reservation back one day and will get 1 night paid for by the corp. The corp gets all our rooms for 3 nights and I don't have to worry about all the men disturbing our romantic getaway couple!
Another great thing is that the corp never asked for any kind of discount. I wouldn't have given them one, but it sure is nice not to have to go through the hassle.
WOOHOO!.
Breakfast Diva said:
...and I don't have to worry about all the men disturbing our romantic getaway couple!
Hey! As a man, I resent that! If anything, that couple would disturb those well-behaved men!
;-)

Morticia said:
Bahahah. True dat!
Copperhead said:
Morticia said:
Bahahah. True dat!
Oh, so they should all be dead silent most of the time, whatever their under taking :)
It will be their en balming personalities.

UPDATE:
Everything worked out great! The guests moved their reservation back one day and will get 1 night paid for by the corp. The corp gets all our rooms for 3 nights and I don't have to worry about all the men disturbing our romantic getaway couple!
Another great thing is that the corp never asked for any kind of discount. I wouldn't have given them one, but it sure is nice not to have to go through the hassle.
WOOHOO!.
So glad it worked out. Been thinking of you and hoping it would.
regular_smile.gif

UPDATE:
WOOHOO!.
Nice one - handled it the best way - everyone is happy
As long as the offer is a no pressure situation ie "they would like to pay for you to have a free night but its fine if you don't want it" you can get away with more!

Morticia said:
Bahahah. True dat!
Copperhead said:
Morticia said:
Bahahah. True dat!
Don't serve them a stiff drink.

Morticia said:
Bahahah. True dat!
Copperhead said:
Morticia said:
Bahahah. True dat!
Don't serve them a stiff drink.
Be sure to give us all the grave details.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I made it full payment up front, non-refundable
lightbulb.gif
I don't mess around with whole house bookings or wedding packages.

UPDATE:
WOOHOO!.
thumbs_up.gif

Seriously from what I hear, funeral directors can get very wild when they gather away from business. So Hopefully you are far enough away from the festivities that they won't bother you.

Seriously from what I hear, funeral directors can get very wild when they gather away from business. So Hopefully you are far enough away from the festivities that they won't bother you..
Innkeep said:
Seriously from what I hear, funeral directors can get very wild when they gather away from business. So Hopefully you are far enough away from the festivities that they won't bother you.
It's more the pre planning aspect of the industry. These guys are interested in a lot of outdoor activities. Hiking, fishing, kayaking. Sounds like a lot of fun!

UPDATE:
WOOHOO!.
Glad it worked out!!!

Back