Dizzy & Sick

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mom had it with her inner ear and the doctor sent her to physical therapy and they taught her how to stop it through simple head and body movements/positions. You can see them online as well I hear..
Lee2014 said:
My mom had it with her inner ear and the doctor sent her to physical therapy and they taught her how to stop it through simple head and body movements/positions. You can see them online as well I hear.
You should not do those exercises without a Dr showing them to you. Yes, they work, but they can go horribly wrong if you upset the delicate balance in your inner ear.
My Dr said if the Claritin didn't work she would show me how to do the exercises and watch to be sure nothing went wrong.
Planning to pick up some Claritan tomorrow, forgot to get it today. Worth a shot. Lay down, turn over, sit up, or look down too fast are the big spin times. Look ancient walking down stairs clutching the railing as I do the one-step. Mary is 82 & runs rings around me!!! It is embarrassing.
gillumhouse said:
Planning to pick up some Claritan tomorrow, forgot to get it today. Worth a shot. Lay down, turn over, sit up, or look down too fast are the big spin times. Look ancient walking down stairs clutching the railing as I do the one-step. Mary is 82 & runs rings around me!!! It is embarrassing.
Make sure it is Claritin D. I tried the other, plain, Claritin and it didn't work.
Your symptoms sound just like mine. Hard to believe just turning over in bed could make you dizzy, right?!
Found Clairitan but not D so passed. Will try again in a larger store. Thanks for the warning.
gillumhouse said:
Found Clairitan but not D so passed. Will try again in a larger store. Thanks for the warning.
Ask at the pharmacy counter.

Update: still slightly dizzy at times but not incapacitated. Not sick.
had a wonderful 3 days with my son. Nice gentlemen helped with my luggage at every on/off of train (advantage of being an old broad) . Got to North Wales & we came to the Lake District last night. Spent the day in and around Keswick. I recommend the Pencil Museum.
Tomorrow we go to the Peak District - Chatsworth. We will stay at another B & B before going back to North Wales. To Cotswolds on the 25th with a BedPosts get-together on the 27th. I come home 29th.
My pipelines put the car in the driveway - plan worked. A lady in town called & left a voicemail because she saw the car & thought I was still there or back.
Having a great time. Bedtime here!.
"not incapacitated. Not sick."
Not fun, but glad you can function.
Several years ago, I suddenly experienced vertigo while sitting at my desk at work. I thought at first I would have to phone my husband to come and fetch me. But as the afternoon wore on, I found I could walk, run up and down the stairs, do all the normal stuff, and though the vertigo feeling was real, it did not stop me from normal activity. I drove home.
For the next couple of years I frequently experienced the bouts of vertigo, along with hot flashes. You guessed it. The 'reason' became obvious. The 'symptoms' passed. I haven't experienced the vertigo in well over a year, and the heat comes during exertion or when in a too warm room.
I hope your vertigo eventually passes you by, and so glad you're enjoying your time 'over there'.
heart.gif

Update: still slightly dizzy at times but not incapacitated. Not sick.
had a wonderful 3 days with my son. Nice gentlemen helped with my luggage at every on/off of train (advantage of being an old broad) . Got to North Wales & we came to the Lake District last night. Spent the day in and around Keswick. I recommend the Pencil Museum.
Tomorrow we go to the Peak District - Chatsworth. We will stay at another B & B before going back to North Wales. To Cotswolds on the 25th with a BedPosts get-together on the 27th. I come home 29th.
My pipelines put the car in the driveway - plan worked. A lady in town called & left a voicemail because she saw the car & thought I was still there or back.
Having a great time. Bedtime here!.
"not incapacitated. Not sick."
Not fun, but glad you can function.
Several years ago, I suddenly experienced vertigo while sitting at my desk at work. I thought at first I would have to phone my husband to come and fetch me. But as the afternoon wore on, I found I could walk, run up and down the stairs, do all the normal stuff, and though the vertigo feeling was real, it did not stop me from normal activity. I drove home.
For the next couple of years I frequently experienced the bouts of vertigo, along with hot flashes. You guessed it. The 'reason' became obvious. The 'symptoms' passed. I haven't experienced the vertigo in well over a year, and the heat comes during exertion or when in a too warm room.
I hope your vertigo eventually passes you by, and so glad you're enjoying your time 'over there'.
heart.gif

Thank you for thinking of me with this, but at 73 I cannot attribute it to that (at least I hope not). It is either the Clairitan-D cure or it is having bashed my head on things like car door openings (one would think I would have learned to duck) or forgetting overhangs, etc. an it IS all in my head. Coming home tomorrow. Flight from Chicago is now scheduled 2 hours later than originally.

glad to find the chat on pet.if somebody needs medical consults pls visit the link below.the solution for ED at one place.

Back