Do I need to reserve 2 nights?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A scouting call to see how you would answer a guest? I don't think anyone around here calls us to find out anything because we all know each other. And besides which, if anyone wants my opinion, all they have to do is read this forum.
wink_smile.gif
Well, the caller booked today so I guess we were wrong.
But, I'm glad I asked the caller's name because the reservation is all messed up from what they wanted to do yesterday & what's in the notes. I emailed them.
I guess I'm paranoid because of another earlier call that was a scouting call!
What out..this has PITA written all over it!!!
For the sake of us relative newbies, could someone please post a glossary of acronyms used in this forum.
From the context of various post, I figured out DH means "Dear Husband" (or is that "Dumb Head") and DW means "Dear Wife" but what does PITA mean?
Already done - do a search for 'glossary' or click on this node https://www.innspiring.com/node/130.
Thanks. It reminds me of that commercial where the little girl is talking to her mother in phone texting language.
OMG
Yeah, we can get cryptic.
I wrote the glossary while I was still an aspiring. For the most part I don't create the terms, I just report them. I think I coined only one: "expectant innkeeper." (I don't count the ds4x2.)
It used to be I only added a term because someone used it and someone else asked what it meant. But now I add them because everyone says, "Hey, new term for the Glossary!"
=)
Kk.

Hey, how did this one go anyway? Have they been and gone already?

Back