Do you charge to change rooms for one night?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't even ask!!! Lock the other room if it doesn't get booked and don't mention anything.

They checked in and love the room! See K I went back and forth on the price on that room. Raise it as it is a nice room, or make it the "more affordable" room.
They didn't ask, I didn't say a word.
Answer to inquiring minds want to know - he is not skinny. They can snuggle.
heart.gif
The room that should be more is the room that is now only $10 more. Is you think it is worth more than the other room, make it MORE worth more. At $10 it must not be that much better so why psy more. If it is $20 more, hmmmm we will be getting a much better room than the other guy.
That is my thoughts on the price difference. And if the bed is larger, you're darn tootin' it is worth $20 more than a double.

The only time I have guests change rooms is if when booking we don't have the same room available for two nights and ask them if they would mind changing rooms. If they really want to stay they will be willing to do this. I wouldn't allow guests to change rooms at their whim and make more work for me.

The only time I have guests change rooms is if when booking we don't have the same room available for two nights and ask them if they would mind changing rooms. If they really want to stay they will be willing to do this. I wouldn't allow guests to change rooms at their whim and make more work for me..
JeannineIrish said:
The only time I have guests change rooms is if when booking we don't have the same room available for two nights and ask them if they would mind changing rooms. If they really want to stay they will be willing to do this. I wouldn't allow guests to change rooms at their whim and make more work for me.
I have done that when forced to. I had a gal a while back want to stay in three diff rooms for three nights because she couldn't pick one. I told her NO.
Can you imagine? What a dim whit.

Back