don't want to get my hopes up, but..

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh come on! There is nothing wrong with having your hopes up. Having a positive outlook and being excited about something tends to open doors for good things to come into your life. And no, I'm not some 60's stoner hippy or Pollyanna, but I believe that hoping for something and thinking good thoughts is so much better for you than always expecting the worst.

Y'all are a bunch of Debbie Downers!
regular_smile.gif
Sorry about that....Yes, I have always been a pessimist...so my hubby says. I prefer the title realist
cry_smile.gif

Did you plant your St. Joseph statue yet :)
I did! And my neighbor cleansed and blessed my house. It may not bring me a buyer right away, but damn, I feel good! It really did help my attitude. As she was walking through the house with her sage burning and saying prayers, she walked into my quarters and actually took a step back, saying "Oh, wow." Hahaha...I asked her later what that was all about and she said the negative energy almost knocked her over. I have no doubt - this is where I come to get on the phone with my friends and vent, and come here to the forum and complain, and hang up the phone from a caller and roll my eyes at some of the stupidity. This is my sanctuary, and anything goes, and lately, it's been a lot of negativity.

Believer or no, I kid you not that this house feels different. Bring on our buyers!
I go get a whack & a doo. I notice when I am coming to the end of my rope I let my hair do whatever (and it usually is partly because it is time for a whack). A whack & a dooo do wonders for my spirits. I actually look good for a day or two (until sleeping has destroyed the doo)
Did not have the cajones to do a before , but this is the magic Melissa worked. My first Selfie too.
Selfie-gillumhouse.JPG

Gorgeous! Whack & doo....hahahaha
tounge_smile.gif

Oh come on! There is nothing wrong with having your hopes up. Having a positive outlook and being excited about something tends to open doors for good things to come into your life. And no, I'm not some 60's stoner hippy or Pollyanna, but I believe that hoping for something and thinking good thoughts is so much better for you than always expecting the worst.

regular_smile.gif
Sorry about that....Yes, I have always been a pessimist...so my hubby says. I prefer the title realist
cry_smile.gif

I did! And my neighbor cleansed and blessed my house. It may not bring me a buyer right away, but damn, I feel good! It really did help my attitude. As she was walking through the house with her sage burning and saying prayers, she walked into my quarters and actually took a step back, saying "Oh, wow." Hahaha...I asked her later what that was all about and she said the negative energy almost knocked her over. I have no doubt - this is where I come to get on the phone with my friends and vent, and come here to the forum and complain, and hang up the phone from a caller and roll my eyes at some of the stupidity. This is my sanctuary, and anything goes, and lately, it's been a lot of negativity.

Believer or no, I kid you not that this house feels different. Bring on our buyers!
I go get a whack & a doo. I notice when I am coming to the end of my rope I let my hair do whatever (and it usually is partly because it is time for a whack). A whack & a dooo do wonders for my spirits. I actually look good for a day or two (until sleeping has destroyed the doo)
Did not have the cajones to do a before , but this is the magic Melissa worked. My first Selfie too.
Selfie-gillumhouse.JPG

gillumhouse said:
Selfie-gillumhouse.JPG
awesome. nice doo. and nice work with the camera!

regular_smile.gif
cry_smile.gif

Selfie-gillumhouse.JPG

gillumhouse said:
Selfie-gillumhouse.JPG
awesome. nice doo. and nice work with the camera!
I ain't doing mine, have a GIANT fricking spot! plus have DH's friends wedding tomorrow - ruddy priceless

Back