DVD Player

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
The DVD Player in the Gillum Room has bee such that I could not get it to turn off or do anythinig else either. I just left it there in hope that a guest might have the magic touch - so often they are so much more tech savvy!

My B & Bs For Vets couple in the Gillum Room told me it was not working and I told herI was sorry and had hoped someone could figure out how to make it work. This morning (their last breakfast, she came to the kitchen and told me there is a DVD player in the Gillum Room now - all hooked up. they watched a couple movies last night. They BOUGHT me a DVD Player! As I have said so many times - I get nothing but great guests. the other couple took me out to dinner last night.

The DVD Player in the Gillum Room has bee such that I could not get it to turn off or do anythinig else either. I just left it there in hope that a guest might have the magic touch - so often they are so much more tech savvy!

My B & Bs For Vets couple in the Gillum Room told me it was not working and I told herI was sorry and had hoped someone could figure out how to make it work. This morning (their last breakfast, she came to the kitchen and told me there is a DVD player in the Gillum Room now - all hooked up. they watched a couple movies last night. They BOUGHT me a DVD Player! As I have said so many times - I get nothing but great guests. the other couple took me out to dinner last night.
I know, we had one couple ask to take us out and another leave such a generous tip. The best and most generous folks ever!

I remove the DVD players as they quit working. They are 25 year old technology. Everybody is Internet streaming now. Best I can tell, DVDs are like cassette tapes or 8 tracks these days. Obsolite, and ridiculed. So if you have one working, might as well keep it available. But if it dies, don't waste money on a new one.

I remove the DVD players as they quit working. They are 25 year old technology. Everybody is Internet streaming now. Best I can tell, DVDs are like cassette tapes or 8 tracks these days. Obsolite, and ridiculed. So if you have one working, might as well keep it available. But if it dies, don't waste money on a new one.

I didn't - my Vets bought it and gifted it to me. They enjoyed watching movies in bed. A LOT of my guests are flip-phone types.

Back