Essential marketing tips for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the same camp on being self sufficient on learning how to do a website. I read a couple of books, watched some You-Tube videos and made my own site. For coding, fixing my errors, and tweaking some things, I got on Elance (now oDesk) and hired some freelancers for about $30 to $40 bucks for each job. Each of those guys did a great job plus a little extra when I asked them to. They explained to me how to do a few things I didn't know how to do then I left them a good tip. I've learned a lot about updating and maintaining our website. I truly believe it is one of our biggest assets. I'm glad that I did it myself and didn't spend $4000 to $7000 which we can readily spend elsewhere.
Now bookkeeping?!?! I'm learning this as well. Luckily I have a sister-in-law who is an accountant and business teacher. This double entry stuff is seriously confusing..
Elderberry Suite 'bedside' lamps. Very clever!
Thanks, owe that to the previous owners. We are thinking about redoing this room with a king size bed, but I do like that lamp configuration.

Back