First TA Review

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can I please suggest that you remove that fluttering butterfly from your website???? It is VERY distracting and does not add anything to it. Also suggest you may want to get a site of your own rather than a freebie. Those google ads may send folks to other places rather than your own.
Good luck

Congrats! Your place is beautiful. I agree the butterflies and ads are distracting
sad_smile.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I remember how excited I was when we got our first one! Heck, I still get excited and check it often to see if there's anything new.
That's great!
=)
Kk.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I remember how excited I was when we got our first one! Heck, I still get excited and check it often to see if there's anything new.
That's great!
=)
Kk..
"I still get excited and check it often to see if there's anything new."
You can set it up so that you get an email when new reviews are posted.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
That's great!
=)
Kk..
Thank you everyone for your good wishes and input!
SherryCa

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
That's great!
=)
Kk..
SherryCa
Great news for you ! Enjoy the pleasure of the review.
Regarding webhosting, I see that your hoster is based in USA. I advice you to choose a canadian webhosting (Can find a good one for less than 100$ /year) for better google positioning for canadian searches
About determining webhosting location, you can use netcraft, with plugin with http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2004/12/29/netcraft_toolbar_tutorial.html
Regards
Bruno

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
That's great!
=)
Kk..
SherryCa
Great news for you ! Enjoy the pleasure of the review.
Regarding webhosting, I see that your hoster is based in USA. I advice you to choose a canadian webhosting (Can find a good one for less than 100$ /year) for better google positioning for canadian searches
About determining webhosting location, you can use netcraft, with plugin with http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2004/12/29/netcraft_toolbar_tutorial.html
Regards
Bruno
Thank you Bruno, for sharing information! I will definitely look into that web-site!
SherryCa

Great job, tripadvisor reviews do affects google search rankings so the more the better!

Congrats Sherry
From you new friend on the Canadian prairies.
What year was it built?
lo

Congrats Sherry
What year was it built?
lo.
We have found a corner stone dated 1880 from the original Weeks part of the house. The Ada and Ben Weeks part of the house dates back to the 1850's. It is old, but we tried to keep as much of the old charm of the house.
We had a very exciting guest this summer. Pearl Weeks, Ada and Ben Weeks daughter-in-law. Pearl is Gary Weeks mother. He had a few hits in the 60's (Gary & Dave). Was quite a sentimental meeting for her, she gave birth to Gary in 1950 in the Tea Cozy Room. Pearl and Gary are both very special people to us. They have given us so much history of the house. The house has quite an interesting history. Also Gary was kind enough to give us many of the original documents of the house. Some signed in blood. They are amazing works of art.
Our B&B has been a wonderful experience for us! We have met sooooo many interesting people! We are truly blessed
SherryCA

Congrats Sherry
What year was it built?
lo.
We have found a corner stone dated 1880 from the original Weeks part of the house. The Ada and Ben Weeks part of the house dates back to the 1850's. It is old, but we tried to keep as much of the old charm of the house.
We had a very exciting guest this summer. Pearl Weeks, Ada and Ben Weeks daughter-in-law. Pearl is Gary Weeks mother. He had a few hits in the 60's (Gary & Dave). Was quite a sentimental meeting for her, she gave birth to Gary in 1950 in the Tea Cozy Room. Pearl and Gary are both very special people to us. They have given us so much history of the house. The house has quite an interesting history. Also Gary was kind enough to give us many of the original documents of the house. Some signed in blood. They are amazing works of art.
Our B&B has been a wonderful experience for us! We have met sooooo many interesting people! We are truly blessed
SherryCA
adabweeks said:
SherryCA
What a cool thing! Really makes your place special.

Congratulations! We stayed in a B&B up in Prince Edward Island over 20 years ago...BEAUTIFUL country! It's awesome that you know so much about the history of your house...very cool.
Mary Jo
PS - I kinda like the butterflies!

Sherry can I ask how many visitors you have because of Anne of Green Gables? Is this a big draw for you? I know it was the anniversary, I hope it was well promoted. Every time you write on this forum that is all I can think of and it is really neat. Makes me feel like a kid again.

Sherry can I ask how many visitors you have because of Anne of Green Gables? Is this a big draw for you? I know it was the anniversary, I hope it was well promoted. Every time you write on this forum that is all I can think of and it is really neat. Makes me feel like a kid again..
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Every time you write on this forum that is all I can think of and it is really neat. Makes me feel like a kid again.
Me, too. I still watch the movies with my daughter. I got her hooked on them!!! (I benefit from that of course, becuase I LOVE them)

Back