Flipkey

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Tripadvisor vacation rental company? I just saw these reviews THEY VERIFIED. Interesting. $19.95 per month to be listed and then they feature you on TA.

Vaca rental rave: “From the guest basket to other personal touches, it felt like HOME the moment we walked in”http://bit.ly/a7ouqx

Yep just found this one for the place that is now in foreclosure:-( And it is not even a vacation rental...it is an inn...guess it got put there because a rental agency listed it as one of their properties...oh well.

I've seen those flipkey reviews and it seems that the verification really consists of only folks who've booked through them being able to submit reviews on their site. Their reviews now seem to automatically post to TA.
I've seen double flipkey reviews posted A LOT. Not only that the same reviewer submitted a second review on TA but the first flipkey review often gets posted twice.

Yep just found this one for the place that is now in foreclosure:-( And it is not even a vacation rental...it is an inn...guess it got put there because a rental agency listed it as one of their properties...oh well..
I just got a mailing from TripAdvisor's Flip Key trying to get me to list with them. I suppose if I did I would suddenly be easier to find on TripAdvisor....
RIki

Back