Forum Chat Window

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a donation button on a blog entitled, "Tip Jar." I think that would me a nice addition on the side bar.
=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
I saw a donation button on a blog entitled, "Tip Jar." I think that would me a nice addition on the side bar.
=)
Kk.
Yeah it is a widget you can add to your blog. If you are so bold to do it, wonder what would happen?
Joey Bloggs said:
YellowSocks said:
=)
Kk.
Yeah it is a widget you can add to your blog. If you are so bold to do it, wonder what would happen?
If I added a 'tip jar' to my blog I'd get comments like 'don't quit your day job.' ;)
Alibi Ike said:
Joey Bloggs said:
YellowSocks said:
=)
Kk.
If I added a 'tip jar' to my blog I'd get comments like 'don't quit your day job.' ;)
I was going to say "Don't play with matches!"
Joey Bloggs said:
Alibi Ike said:
Joey Bloggs said:
YellowSocks said:
=)
Kk.
Don't bet on the Red Sox ;)
Penelope said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Alibi Ike said:
Joey Bloggs said:
YellowSocks said:
=)
Kk.
Don't bet on the Red Sox ;)
My dad's favorite: Don't bet at the races.
Plant your corn early....

Back