Forum friendship 'pays off' in reservation

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be happy to refer people. Unfortunately, most of you are anonymous. It would be nice if we could create a voluntary registry for all of us where we are all sorted out geographically.
Swirt, would something like this be possible?.
Could we have a list and remain anonymous? I would love to know where people are too, but appreciate that if I have a gripe or had an issue, it is not known which inn had "the issue".
I was concerned when Mort posted that someone showed up at her inn and knew about things she posted here. I immediately changed my username.

I would be happy to refer people. Unfortunately, most of you are anonymous. It would be nice if we could create a voluntary registry for all of us where we are all sorted out geographically.
Swirt, would something like this be possible?.
Could we have a list and remain anonymous? I would love to know where people are too, but appreciate that if I have a gripe or had an issue, it is not known which inn had "the issue".
I was concerned when Mort posted that someone showed up at her inn and knew about things she posted here. I immediately changed my username.
I was assured the guest only knew there WAS such a thing as the forum and all they knew was my user id, not where to find 'me'.

I have a friend who is planning a trip to D.C. in the fall. Are any of you close or on the way from D.C to other historic places?.
Breakfast Diva said:
I have a friend who is planning a trip to D.C. in the fall. Are any of you close or on the way from D.C to other historic places?
What type of historic, everything is old back here. :) You know where we are if they want to see some leaves dying in grandeur. End of Oct is peak season typically in the central part of the Blue Ridge Pkwy in VA.

Thanks everyone, I gave her your websites...I think after DC they're probably headed to the Philly area.

I have a friend who is planning a trip to D.C. in the fall. Are any of you close or on the way from D.C to other historic places?.
We are about 2 hours away depending on if you are driving during rush hour out of DC. We have three president's homes, Monticello, Ashlawn-Highland and Montpelier and lots of wineries. But our weekends are booking already out to November. During the week we have availability
Riki
egoodell said:
We are about 2 hours away depending on if you are driving during rush hour out of DC. We have three president's homes, Monticello, Ashlawn-Highland and Montpelier and lots of wineries. But our weekends are booking already out to November. During the week we have availability
Riki
I gave your website to my neighbor. She said her and her husband were thinking about just getting in the car and driving to VA and visit some wineries. I told her you guys did wine tours too and she was very interested. I will have to ask her again if they've given it any thought yet. They would be awesome guests!

Riki
egoodell said:
Riki
I gave your website to my neighbor. She said her and her husband were thinking about just getting in the car and driving to VA and visit some wineries. I told her you guys did wine tours too and she was very interested. I will have to ask her again if they've given it any thought yet. They would be awesome guests!
GeorgiaGirl said:
egoodell said:
Riki
They don't have to stay with us to book the tour. We do book up ahead on Saturdays. They can also go to www.virginiawines.org and get all the locations of the wineries that way. Of course, we know which make the best wine.
RIki

Back