Four Years After Innkeepers Started Complaining, Boo Finally Realizes There's A Problem

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"...we’ve developed innovations on our website that help you...Verify credit card details whenever possible."
When would it NOT be possible to verify credit card details?
I hope some of you who still use them will report back sometime on how this is working out.

"...we’ve developed innovations on our website that help you...Verify credit card details whenever possible."
I hope some of you who still use them will report back sometime on how this is working out..
Arks said:
I hope some of you who still use them will report back sometime on how this is working out.
I have generally marked the card invalid hours before they send an email saying they may have found a problem with xyz reservation.

My reservation engine (Think) starts the clock running the minute they boo reservation comes in with a bad card. By the time I've had my first cup of coffee, I'm ready to log onto their site and kill the bad reservation.

My reservation engine (Think) starts the clock running the minute they boo reservation comes in with a bad card. By the time I've had my first cup of coffee, I'm ready to log onto their site and kill the bad reservation.
Old thread, but issue remains. Have started getting more bad-credit-card reservations from Boo. Bad news is they've changed their site to give the offender 24 hours to put in a valid card. That means your room is now blocked out for 24 hours for a reservation that may or may not happen.

Old thread, but issue remains. Have started getting more bad-credit-card reservations from Boo. Bad news is they've changed their site to give the offender 24 hours to put in a valid card. That means your room is now blocked out for 24 hours for a reservation that may or may not happen.
Well, it's Bookin. That's why I dropped them years ago. But I'm more into easy for me vs. bookings at any cost. Life is good in north Arkansas/southern Missouri!

Back