frozen eggs

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
i am making brownies and cracked two eggs into the batter. one was frozen. i hate to waste all that cocoa and sugar and melted butter so i wacked at the egg chunk until it all seemed to mix in well. have i made a mistake? they were my last two eggs and i guess the fridge is set too low so i've bumped it up a little. guess i'll find out if there are bits of baked egg in the brownies.

I don't have an answer, but am anxious to hear the results. How'd the brownies turn out?

I'm a little late, but couldn't you have tried thawing it out first? How did they turn out?

they didn't cook right.
yes, i should've pulled the egg lump out, thawed it, and then mixed it in.
as i was chopping it in, i thought, this is a mistake.
yup. mistake

they didn't cook right.
yup. mistake.
Oh well, we do learn from our mistakes! I'm assuming some of the brownies were at least a little edible?

they didn't cook right.
yup. mistake.
Oh well, we do learn from our mistakes! I'm assuming some of the brownies were at least a little edible?
Funny I found 2 frozen eggs while cleaning out the mini van the other day. They made great golf ball subtitutes for about two whacks, and are cheaper than golf balls. Maybe I'll make a youtube video.

Back