Funny questions

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awright, so this was funny, to me. I did not say anything to the guest, but they could not for the life of them work out how to find our parking lot. On the confirmation, it states parking in rear, and on our sign out front. They must have gone around and around, somehow not seeing the giant sign, white fence and 4 other vehicles parked back there. It is not a secret, it is not hidden.
Now that is not the funny part, the funny part is after they checked in, they proceeded to talk to me about this really wild exotic hike they plan on taking.
Does anyone else find this humorous?.
Joey Bloggs said:
Now that is not the funny part, the funny part is after they checked in, they proceeded to talk to me about this really wild exotic hike they plan on taking.
Does anyone else find this humorous?
Very much so. Be sure to get contact info for their next of kin before they depart.
I had an aunt and uncle in Indiana who drove home to visit Arkansas yearly. They never drove the same route twice. They INTENDED to drive the same route, just couldn't do it without taking wrong turns.

Awright, so this was funny, to me. I did not say anything to the guest, but they could not for the life of them work out how to find our parking lot. On the confirmation, it states parking in rear, and on our sign out front. They must have gone around and around, somehow not seeing the giant sign, white fence and 4 other vehicles parked back there. It is not a secret, it is not hidden.
Does anyone else find this humorous?.
Hope they have a compass!
Speaking of parking lots, I just nearly split my sides laughing when I see people at a big gym, circling and circling around the parking lot to find a space that's close to the front door. Uhhh? Aren't they going in there to do a few miles on a treadmill or cycle?

Back