gifts from guests

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gifts, you say? Well, this week...4 plastic hangers, 3 AAA maps of local or nearby areas/states and 4 AAA tour books, two pair of underwear (one male, one female - different rooms/days), a 1/2 bottle of wine, 2 warm bottles of beer, and a $20 bill!.
Sounds like our 'gifts' of this past season
regular_smile.gif

We had a guest stay with us last week who is an employee of Fairmont Hotels. She told us to email her if we are ever going to stay at a Fairmont Hotel and she could get us a deal. Well I took her up on it and emailed her today. We are all set to stay this weekend which is Canadian Thanksgiving, at the Banff Springs Hotel (includes breakfast) for $189 per night and that is quite a savings.
I guess this is our tip.
She herself can stay at any Fairmont Hotel for a mere $69 per night. This also totally shocked me.
Sounds like a great job to have..
Been there before ?
That hotel is awesome........

We had a guest stay with us last week who is an employee of Fairmont Hotels. She told us to email her if we are ever going to stay at a Fairmont Hotel and she could get us a deal. Well I took her up on it and emailed her today. We are all set to stay this weekend which is Canadian Thanksgiving, at the Banff Springs Hotel (includes breakfast) for $189 per night and that is quite a savings.
I guess this is our tip.
She herself can stay at any Fairmont Hotel for a mere $69 per night. This also totally shocked me.
Sounds like a great job to have..
when I worked for a chain we used to be able to stay anywhere in the chain for $30 it was amazing!

Back