Giving thanks, being grateful

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

Madeleine

Reaction score
One of those days where I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for being here. There is a lot going on right now that I am grateful for. Not a small part of which is my band of buds here.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to be here for you. What are friends for? To be there when needed. And you have all been there for me when I went on a "pudding rant".

Generic

Reaction score
Day by day and sometimes hour by hour. Hang in there.

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
We're here for you! Good or bad. Silly or serious. One big dysfunctional family.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
Its very cheery where I am everyone is decrorating their B&B's for the Jubilee with flags and stuff. My friend bev's stepfather found flags and stuff in his basement from the corination! so they look super fab! am going to take a load of pictures for twitter!

Inn my dreams

Reaction score
I'm a newbie here (only a few days), and a mere aspiring, but have already found this to be fun, friendly group. Hope you all have a great day and profitable weekend!

Arks

Reaction score
I'm a newbie here (only a few days), and a mere aspiring, but have already found this to be fun, friendly group. Hope you all have a great day and profitable weekend!.
Inn my dreams said:
...have already found this to be fun, friendly group...
Well, like any family there's an occasional flare-up, damaged ego, things said that get misconstrued...or not. But on the whole things seem to work out and the discussion and learning process moves forward for all of us.

Inn my dreams

Reaction score
I'm a newbie here (only a few days), and a mere aspiring, but have already found this to be fun, friendly group. Hope you all have a great day and profitable weekend!.
Inn my dreams said:
...have already found this to be fun, friendly group...
Well, like any family there's an occasional flare-up, damaged ego, things said that get misconstrued...or not. But on the whole things seem to work out and the discussion and learning process moves forward for all of us.
Arkansawyer said:
Miscontrued? Really? No way! LOL
My favorite things to "say" on the internet are:
1. It's so easy to be misunderstood in "type"
and
2. Read what I mean, not what I "type"
:)

EmptyNest

Reaction score
I think of you often and amazed at your situations but you are a trooper and come through with flying colors :)

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
Its very cheery where I am everyone is decrorating their B&B's for the Jubilee with flags and stuff. My friend bev's stepfather found flags and stuff in his basement from the corination! so they look super fab! am going to take a load of pictures for twitter!.
How very cool they found items from the coronation! I bet the whole country is looks fab!

Country Girl

Reaction score
Yes, this is an amazing, helpful group. I thank you all too.

Innkeep

Reaction score
Thanks to you Maddie for all the good advice you've given through the years.

Skamokawa

Reaction score
Its very cheery where I am everyone is decrorating their B&B's for the Jubilee with flags and stuff. My friend bev's stepfather found flags and stuff in his basement from the corination! so they look super fab! am going to take a load of pictures for twitter!.
Sweet!