Good Night Slumber

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. Just wish I had a laundry service to keep the bedding that sparkling white! Another project for next year...finding a laundry service. I'm too old to haul all these sheets back and forth everyday.

I agree. Just wish I had a laundry service to keep the bedding that sparkling white! Another project for next year...finding a laundry service. I'm too old to haul all these sheets back and forth everyday..
We had the Comphy sheets in a neutral color during our most recent stay. They were soft, but the microfiber felt hot to me for some reason. I still prefer crisp, white cotton linens myself.
I agree...a laundry service would have certainly saved me. There's only one in this town and they have a reputation for destroying linens. :-(

I agree. Just wish I had a laundry service to keep the bedding that sparkling white! Another project for next year...finding a laundry service. I'm too old to haul all these sheets back and forth everyday..
Childs Linen Service, Auburn/Lewiston -- talk to Barry

We had the Comphy sheets in a neutral color during our most recent stay. They were soft, but the microfiber felt hot to me for some reason. I still prefer crisp, white cotton linens myself.
I agree...a laundry service would have certainly saved me. There's only one in this town and they have a reputation for destroying linens. :-(
last week we tried the comphy sheets vise Jennifer.... Comphy sheets were dark grey, Jen was white . even though compy was clearly the softest sheet said by guest he loved the white sheet more as it seemed softer and cool. So this study just proved to me why Jens won. As it was white.Umm food for thought so instead of order the tea green sheets I think I better think twice and order compy white sheets.
This study just came in a nick of time. thanks !
heart.gif

Back