Goog-411 another reason why it helps to have good placement

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swirt
I tried the 800 number & it does not seem to work in Canada. The recording with human voice being used for tones, tells you that "the number you have dialed is not in service" then more human voice tones "dout dout dout" then a busy signal..
Google closed this project down. The number no longer works anywhere.

Swirt
I tried the 800 number & it does not seem to work in Canada. The recording with human voice being used for tones, tells you that "the number you have dialed is not in service" then more human voice tones "dout dout dout" then a busy signal..
If everyone would read the date of the ORIGINAL post, you will see how old this is. I suspect it popped up because someone/something resurrected it. Read carefully before commenting :) It almost caught me too.

Swirt
If everyone would read the date of the ORIGINAL post, you will see how old this is. I suspect it popped up because someone/something resurrected it. Read carefully before commenting :) It almost caught me too.
catlady said:
A spammer dropped another 800# in here. A Google search revealed a lot of negative info about that number.

Swirt
Flower said:
Swirt
I tried the 800 number & it does not seem to work in Canada. The recording with human voice being used for tones, tells you that "the number you have dialed is not in service" then more human voice tones "dout dout dout" then a busy signal.
What 800# did you dial?
the one that was in the orignal post. Ok had a wee laugh didn't look, but now learned our lesson will look at date!!

Back