Google just upped the ante for TripAdvisor and other review sites

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As the owner (ownership is determined by you having the site registered with Google webmaster tools), you can create a post that will sit at the top of all the rest, but it is not clear whether you have any more editorial control.
This basically turns every page of your site into a review space / forum without any tools to effectively monitor it... what a mess..
Kill me now...........

As the owner (ownership is determined by you having the site registered with Google webmaster tools), you can create a post that will sit at the top of all the rest, but it is not clear whether you have any more editorial control.
This basically turns every page of your site into a review space / forum without any tools to effectively monitor it... what a mess..
Kill me now...........
Samster said:
Kill me now...........
Don't wish for that until Google has Eulogy-wiki released where people can add comment that will be displayed along side of the podium where someone is speaking your eulogy ;)

Oh I can see it now, places like ours will be targets for the smut spamers causing our places to appear like we are in the red light district. Grrrr.
Hopefully Google will see that this new function is not good for business and it will quietly go away.

Kill me now...........
Samster said:
Kill me now...........
Don't wish for that until Google has Eulogy-wiki released where people can add comment that will be displayed along side of the podium where someone is speaking your eulogy ;)
regular_smile.gif
It could happen.......

Arrg. Site-wiki has just been added to the Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer. :(

Back