Guest just told us no milk, no eggs...already shopped for breakfast...need a solution

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't put yourself out...DH always said "If we'd known we could have prepared, so sorry you didn't tell us in advance". Tough noogies, her problem not yours. PITA.

I wouldn't put yourself out...DH always said "If we'd known we could have prepared, so sorry you didn't tell us in advance". Tough noogies, her problem not yours. PITA..
Don Draper said:
I wouldn't put yourself out...DH always said "If we'd known we could have prepared, so sorry you didn't tell us in advance". Tough noogies, her problem not yours. PITA.
Tell Dh I appreciate that quote.
chef.gif

always reminds me of the pita and could only eat oatmeal, when the others were served their starter she says "Where are MY fresh blueberries?" They all reminded her in unison (two couple from CALF on this trip) you said ONLY oatmeal.
People who need to be the center of attention, who are typically liars to get their way, cannot keep track of what they say and to whom.

I wouldn't put yourself out...DH always said "If we'd known we could have prepared, so sorry you didn't tell us in advance". Tough noogies, her problem not yours. PITA..
Don Draper said:
You said it much nicer than I did. I'm a bit of a grump when it comes to PITAs.

Back