Guest Made clothes line for Undies

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The worst is when you find the guests making cloths lines inside the rooms! I told many a person that if they want something washed we will do it for free, if not a couple euro tip for using it.
If they did hang it right outside without asking I would ask them to remove it and request that they use the dryer (or our own cloths line). If they refused then to be honest I would say tough. Sometimes you just have to be firm. I do find Danes can be a lil finicky like that.

The worst is when you find the guests making cloths lines inside the rooms! I told many a person that if they want something washed we will do it for free, if not a couple euro tip for using it.
If they did hang it right outside without asking I would ask them to remove it and request that they use the dryer (or our own cloths line). If they refused then to be honest I would say tough. Sometimes you just have to be firm. I do find Danes can be a lil finicky like that..
I hung my clothes out to dry when I was in Ireland and I was pulling them off the sheep pen the wind was blowing so hard! Where my family is from the trees basically have branches on one side. I have never heard such sustained wind for so long.

If they did hang it right outside without asking I would ask them to remove it and request that they use the dryer (or our own cloths line). If they refused then to be honest I would say tough. Sometimes you just have to be firm. I do find Danes can be a lil finicky like that..
I hung my clothes out to dry when I was in Ireland and I was pulling them off the sheep pen the wind was blowing so hard! Where my family is from the trees basically have branches on one side. I have never heard such sustained wind for so long.
Well when it's not raining we hardly ever use a dryer. Sure we replaced our dryer which was 12 years old lol. I can usually get sheets dried within an hour on a dull day, if it is windy they can dry within 20min lol. No bill for it either :p

Back