Guests Have Memories

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got this message on my Gillum FB page yesterday:

I am trying to find the a B&B My wife and I stayed in 15 years ago for our first anniversary. Did you used to offer a romantic dinner, where you used to use a bell for service. If so, please let me know if you still offer this. If not, I apologize for the inconvenience.

I do not do dinners any more but greed got me to thinking - plus they remember the dinner 15 years later. The thing that let me know it was me was the mention of the bell. I would put a silver bell at HER place setting saying, "I believe every woman should at least once in her life experience tinging a bell and someone come running." I was thinking about all that lovely pork in my freezer. He replies to remind me -(I do not have records going back 15 years at my fingertips) SHE does not eat met (fish OK) and he does not eat dairy or pork. IF they make the reservation I will respond with a price for a salmon dinner. To those in the NW - what do you charge for a salmon dinner?

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They also have receipts! We had someone call who had last stayed back in the 90’s. They were shocked (SHOCKED) at how much prices had gone up.

TheBeachHouse

Reaction score
Cool! I had a guy tell me that our current second bedroom in our apartment used to be an art studio. In the ‘70’s.