Half-price Gorilla

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skamokawa

Reaction score
The good folks at TA just sent a $249 for the year biz rate offer. (5 rooms or less) At just under $21 per month I'm very tempted, as TA always turns up on first Google page for our area accomodations, better than the two big B&B directories. Thoughts? Promotion budget is as lean as it comes here. Projected $600 t o t a l for next year.

See we knew they would come up with something ...because most innkeepers are NOT going to pay them $600 a year!

Try it for a year at that price and see what happens. Hard to predict what the results might be, but you get to make the decision to renew or not renew. Just make sure to tell them to turn the auto-renew off!

Ah - auto renew. Ughh. One more annoying thing to remember. Thanks for the tip!

They gave me 3 months for doing the Vets thing and I made sure it had no opt out at the end of the 3 months. It still feels good to say THEY called ME! Maybe they will give B & Bs a littler more respect now.

They gave me 3 months for doing the Vets thing and I made sure it had no opt out at the end of the 3 months. It still feels good to say THEY called ME! Maybe they will give B & Bs a littler more respect now..
I got an email from TA this morning...with a FEATURE box about the Vets program.

They gave me 3 months for doing the Vets thing and I made sure it had no opt out at the end of the 3 months. It still feels good to say THEY called ME! Maybe they will give B & Bs a littler more respect now..
I got an email from TA this morning...with a FEATURE box about the Vets program.
That was the free ad they publicized that had a $30k value. (snort)

Back