Happy April Fool's Day

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
embaressed_smile.gif
I see we have a few jokers out there today ...this is for you!
A cannibal entered the meat market to buy something nice for dinner. The owner greeted him and told him to look around. The cannibal began to inspect the meat case and noticed the market specialized in brain.
Upon further inspection he noticed a marked disparity between the costs of brain meats. A carpenter's brain sells for $1.50 per pound. A plumber's brain sells for $2.25 per pound. He noticed with alarm that a politician's brain sells for $375.00 a pound. With not a little curiosity he asked the owner why the huge difference in price between the similar meats.
The owner responded with a deadpan look on his face, "Do you realize how many politicians it takes to get a pound of brains?"

Ive had a morning of it - only 10 for breakfast which was great all came down steadily and served easily (should have known better)
On of our regulars came to me - he'd somehow managed to squash the bedside lamp so hard against the headboard it had scortched it - and me with a full house for the next 10 days
had to run to the fabric shop - pull off the old (however did get an email saying the guest for that room wasn't coming till 10pm which was something) - staple gun the new on the new fabric - and then tidy up.
Also some of the screws came out of the closer of room 7 and fell on the floor - fortunately a really nice man who brought it to me and gave me a tip at breakfast!
Run to bank with cash, post a receipt to Belguim as didn't have airmail stickers or EU stamps, buy LED no heat bulbs for those lamps so it doesn't happen again and have a bath before my 8 arrivals turn up!
Any newbie or lurkers? - this is pretty much an average day - so I pull on my wonder woman t-shirt and get cracking - sent DH to the gym for some piece and quiet for him and me! lol

Don't you just love a good laugh! Happy April Fools to all of us fools
shades_smile.gif
and especially to the real Joey Bloggs who, it seems, keep us rolling!

We love you!!!! I tried to change my name but its not updating. Oh Well. Hope you have a great day!

And a Happy B'day to Agness! Maybe she will take her hair down out of those curlers and party! Hehe

We love you!!!! I tried to change my name but its not updating. Oh Well. Hope you have a great day!.
Bob said:
We love you!!!! I tried to change my name but its not updating. Oh Well. Hope you have a great day!
My Account then the Edit tab at the top between View and File Browser. It will say "Username", not just "Name".
(There's another "Edit" under "Profile" but that's not the one you want.)

Checking in again here after a busy day away from the B&B. Joey, I hope you know how much innspiration we get from your posts, your quotes, your links and your friendship. Hope you enjoyed our little prank.
Here's the link to the Road Trip thread. It sure was fun to read the posts one after the other. I'm still laughing.
PS Cambs, is your brother still coming to the states for a visit?

Checking in again here after a busy day away from the B&B. Joey, I hope you know how much innspiration we get from your posts, your quotes, your links and your friendship. Hope you enjoyed our little prank.
Here's the link to the Road Trip thread. It sure was fun to read the posts one after the other. I'm still laughing.
PS Cambs, is your brother still coming to the states for a visit?.
its DH's brother - and yes he sets out tomorrow! fingers crossed!

PS Cambs, is your brother still coming to the states for a visit?.
Thank you everyone! It means a lot to me.
heart.gif

Back