Hate to ask, but I am asking

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No to be a sad sack but your town people need a kick up the bum (would use stronger language) how many people live in your town that they couldn't dedicate 10 seconds a day to this project to benefit them all!!! I am sorry that people who don't live in your town and may not ever even visit are more helpful! I wish there was some way to mobilise them better. Trouble is people are too pesimistic but when we were in danger of loosing our royal hall we raised several million to save it (I know we are probably a lot bigger) but you see my point?

No to be a sad sack but your town people need a kick up the bum (would use stronger language) how many people live in your town that they couldn't dedicate 10 seconds a day to this project to benefit them all!!! I am sorry that people who don't live in your town and may not ever even visit are more helpful! I wish there was some way to mobilise them better. Trouble is people are too pesimistic but when we were in danger of loosing our royal hall we raised several million to save it (I know we are probably a lot bigger) but you see my point?.
Working on it. I am going to put notices in some church bulletins and ask the paper to run a reminger. I asked State Tourism to run it and they said they would - have not seen it yet. They ran a vote campaign for a city south of here to get "Coolest" town bragging rights. THIS is MONEY! Will stir up Tourism again. My town editor gave me some ammo in her story.
Part of our problem is that many of our people are old farts who would not know a computer if they met one. The only tiime DH admits a computer exists is when he wants me to google something - THAT is a word he knows! I do appreciate your help.

No to be a sad sack but your town people need a kick up the bum (would use stronger language) how many people live in your town that they couldn't dedicate 10 seconds a day to this project to benefit them all!!! I am sorry that people who don't live in your town and may not ever even visit are more helpful! I wish there was some way to mobilise them better. Trouble is people are too pesimistic but when we were in danger of loosing our royal hall we raised several million to save it (I know we are probably a lot bigger) but you see my point?.
Working on it. I am going to put notices in some church bulletins and ask the paper to run a reminger. I asked State Tourism to run it and they said they would - have not seen it yet. They ran a vote campaign for a city south of here to get "Coolest" town bragging rights. THIS is MONEY! Will stir up Tourism again. My town editor gave me some ammo in her story.
Part of our problem is that many of our people are old farts who would not know a computer if they met one. The only tiime DH admits a computer exists is when he wants me to google something - THAT is a word he knows! I do appreciate your help.
my point is why are people so rubbish? and then you get other people who are amazing like you who give generously of your time (cos we all know how precious a commodity that is) and its like banging your head against the wall! everyone has to open 10 email addresses and get cheering lol (in your town that is).

my point is why are people so rubbish? and then you get other people who are amazing like you who give generously of your time (cos we all know how precious a commodity that is) and its like banging your head against the wall! everyone has to open 10 email addresses and get cheering lol (in your town that is).
I will settle forthem voting with one. The things I have to go thru to do multiple votes - no one else would do. I just sent another reminder e-mail to an old guy who has a LARGE e-mail list of former residents (old guys), to the newspaper, and the Tourism. If we could just get everyone energized.... another 1500 votes a day would be fantastic..... A btuise IS forming on my forehead.

Back