Quantcast

Help Please! Blogger Question

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

white pine

Reaction score
I was feeling good, I put together a picasa movie (actually a slideshow) and went to post it on my draft--it comes up as a stacked duplicate. Right click one one to delete doesn't work. There is only one copy in the web album and it looks OK. I thought maybe I clicked the movie gadget twice? No gadget shows, not sure if there is a duplicate. Don't see a way to delete a duplicate. Checked Design, page elements.... Blogger and Picasca help don't seem to hit this--ideas? I have deleted the post and replaced it still no good.--so close yet so far...Argh!

Alibi Ike

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe it is the draft version? Did you try saving it so it shows up for everyone to view? I say this because certain features I have loaded on my website only show up when the website is live, not in 'draft' mode. Or are you saying 2 versions of the same thing are showing?

white pine

Reaction score
Maybe it is the draft version? Did you try saving it so it shows up for everyone to view? I say this because certain features I have loaded on my website only show up when the website is live, not in 'draft' mode. Or are you saying 2 versions of the same thing are showing?.
Thanks for the response. It was a draft version, and for some reason the movie gadget was duplicating and stacking on the post, each one loaded. DH figured it out-- the delete button on the keyboard! DUH! Even so, at one point we had 3 stacked, not sure why it is doing that. We deleted the post and did it over several times. We seem to have it now though. Again, thanks.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I am late on this, glad you worked it out. Some things show differently until it is on the live version.