Helpful site

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillbilly

Reaction score
I was talking with a forum member a few days ago and this site sparked my memory. Some of you might already know about it but some might not. I have recently used it for a few projects I have been working on and it has been awesome! It's called http://www.fiverr.com. It's great for all kinds of marketing, design, logos, brochures and just tons of different things. I have used it and it has worked great! Just thought I would share.

i had them do a walkers welcome and cyclists welcome logo - excellent value - happy for anyone to have and use them if they would like - see our web site home page.

Yes, interesting. I've bookmarked it. Thanks!

Yes they are an option but I have had clients tell me some of the work they got from them was bad. So they asked me to do it instead
tounge_smile.gif

Yes they are an option but I have had clients tell me some of the work they got from them was bad. So they asked me to do it instead
tounge_smile.gif

i had them do a walkers welcome and cyclists welcome logo - excellent value - happy for anyone to have and use them if they would like - see our web site home page..
I looked but I didn't see them. Maybe I was on the wrong website.

i had them do a walkers welcome and cyclists welcome logo - excellent value - happy for anyone to have and use them if they would like - see our web site home page..
I looked but I didn't see them. Maybe I was on the wrong website.
sorry was messing with my theme and they popped off! back on now

I used them to see if I had malware when the first WP issue of admin hacking happened - my web site is not WP but my blog is.
Since then, I have been getting a lot of e-mails from them - which I routinely delete.

tounge_smile.gif
EmptyNest said:
tounge_smile.gif
I was not happy with one person because of time. They refunded the money immediately and I was able to get it done same day. So they are willing to give your money back with out issue if your not happy. They are big in reviews and the thought of a bad review makes them jump. Sounds like another site I know!

I've used them a few times. But I'm specific and usually ask for a quote and check their reviews, etc. Always been happy with the work.

I agree with Empty Nest. Was disappointed with what I got. Only $5 so not a huge investment ... three times around so $15. But I thought it would be worth a try. $5 for a very basic assignment that turned into quite a sales pitch for me.

Back