Hoppify?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camge

Reaction score
Hi today we got an email from a company called Hoppify that says it will allow us to list so we can book unbooked rooms. Since we are still relative newbys, 3 years, figured someone has already been approached by this company. Any help would be appreciated.

Haven't heard of them before. The web site signifies to me that it's still a start-up and it appears to be targeted more towards the typical air host. They refer to an added layer of "bidding" that might be borrowed from priceline. I personally would avoid this site like the plague.

Hi!
I've actually spoken with the developers of this company, so I may be able to answer your question..
From what I understand, Hoppify was created to provide travelers/guests with much more affordable rooms, while providing higher stay rates to "hosts".
Their platform is easy to use, and I believe guests are directed to browse & book from their app.
Felt I should chime in, considering someone referred to "the plague" lol?
If you're unsure of a new company, best thing to do is give them a call!
Hope this helps.
Greg

Hi!
I've actually spoken with the developers of this company, so I may be able to answer your question..
From what I understand, Hoppify was created to provide travelers/guests with much more affordable rooms, while providing higher stay rates to "hosts".
Their platform is easy to use, and I believe guests are directed to browse & book from their app.
Hope this helps.
Greg.
OLD THREAD :-(

I always wonder when someone new comes in to talk about a service or company ... and it's an old thread.
Promo I get on facebook says 'Make money off your home, apartment and extra room by becoming a Hop pify Host.' Sounds very much like air to me. And my b&b friends aren't happy with air that allows homeowners to compete for guests without having to go through rigorous regulations and licensing.

Hi!
Hope this helps.
Greg.
Gregory57 said:
Hi!
Hope this helps.
Greg
The best thing to do with a new company that cold calls you is ignore them. Calling them back gives them implied permission to hound you for the rest of your natural life. Coming to a forum of innkeepers who deal with this everyday is another way to find out what experiences people are having with a company about which there are few details.
Glad your experience with them was good. How does it work for you in re bookings and revenue? Are they serious players for your business?

Back