Quantcast

How about BLOG links?

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
i would love to read other innkeepers' BLOGS. okay, i admit it. i'm alone here in cyberspace and at my inn as innkeeper and would like to read what's happening at your places.
i know some (most?) posters are anonymous so not sure how the posting would work with that. would you (swirt) and others be open to this?
~m*

muirford

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you know one inn, check that blog for blog links to the other inns. I think you'll find a lot of us listed on your sister inn in Maine's blog link list.

swirt

Forum founder. Former Owner.
Reaction score
Many people on here have their blog listed as part of their profile, if you click on their username you will see it. I could make a separate page that just lists them all without letting you know which user they belong to. (adding to Honey Do list) ;)

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
Many people on here have their blog listed as part of their profile, if you click on their username you will see it. I could make a separate page that just lists them all without letting you know which user they belong to. (adding to Honey Do list) ;).
swirt said:
Many people on here have their blog listed as part of their profile, if you click on their username you will see it. I could make a separate page that just lists them all without letting you know which user they belong to. (adding to Honey Do list) ;)
That would be like the matching game. You could tell pretty quick by the writing style. I better run and hide...

swirt

Reaction score
Here is a new page for the site that lists Blogs from anyone that is a member of the forum that has a blog specified in their profile (under My Account). www.innspiring.com/member-bb-blogs
Let me know if this is what you had in mind.

swirt

Reaction score

swirt

Reaction score
I also added a page to show the actual websites for the members who have entered their B&B website into their profile. (separate from the featured inn ad) www.innspiring.com/member-bb Links to both the blogs page and the website page appear in the footer of the site, until I decide on a better place for them.

Latest posts